- Winter - Wikipedia
Winter is the coldest season of the year in polar and temperate zones (winter does not occur in the tropical zone) It occurs after autumn and before spring in each year Winter is caused by the axis of the Earth in that hemisphere being oriented away from the Sun
- Antarctica: Facts About the Coldest Continent - Live Science
Antarctica is the coldest, windiest, and driest continent
- Coldest Places on Earth | Siberia, Antarctica - Live Science
From Siberia to Antarctica, the coldest places on Earth will set your teeth chattering, with some of the coldest temperatures ever recorded
- Season - Wikipedia
Meteorological seasons are reckoned by temperature, with summer being the hottest quarter of the year and winter the coldest quarter of the year
- Is 2018 the coldest UK winter on record? | The Week UK
The icy grip of the so-called Beast from the East continues to tighten on the British Isles, with more snow, wind and punishingly cold temperatures on the way As temperatures plummet to as low as -15C, you could be forgiven for thinking that this is the coldest winter on record However, the
- Russian weatherman strikes blow for climate change lobby . . .
In a new blow to the climate change lobby, Russia's top weatherman today announced that the winter now drawing to a close in Siberia may turn out to be the coldest on record
- Best Winter Festivals in the U. S. | Travel + Leisure
These winter festivals are the reason to enjoy the season
- UK faces MONTHS of SNOW: Sinking polar vortex to trigger . . .
UK faces MONTHS of SNOW: Sinking polar vortex to trigger COLDEST winter since GREAT FREEZE BRITAIN is weeks away from the first major winter whiteout with 2017 shaping up to be the “year of the snowstorm”