- Winter 2018 Winter Center - AccuWeather. com
The AccuWeather com Winter Weather Center provides winter weather forecasts and the winter weather outlook for your area
- US winter forecast: La Niña to fuel abundant snow in . . .
Some chilly winter weather is in store for the Northeast and mid-Atlantic, with January threatening to bring the coldest air of the season Although however cold, low temperatures will pale in comparison to those in the northern Plains where the mercury is set to dip to minus 30 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2018 Winter Olympics for Feb. 10: A day made for history . . .
Opening ceremony is over, so competition ahead includes history-makers in women's hockey, speed skating and even with the first gold medal awarded in Pyeongchang Games
- Winter Olympics 2018: Jamie Anderson wins slopestyle for . . .
2018 Winter Olympics; Winter Olympics 2018: Jamie Anderson wins slopestyle for USA, Mirai Nagasu makes history
- Brite Winter announces 2018 music schedule | cleveland. com
Brite Winter announced its live music schedule for 2018
- The Science Of Winds Affecting The 2018 Winter . . . - Forbes
Windy conditions are proving to be a challenge for the Winter Olympics The science behind the winds of PyeongChang, South Korea
- Groundhog Day 2018: Punxsutawney Phil . . . - Washington Post
The groundhog’s prognostication is supported by forecasters endowed with somewhat larger brains; that is, actual meteorologists The prediction from AccuWeather, the private forecasting company based in State College, Pa , is also calling for winter to persist another six weeks “Boston to New York City and Philadelphia may see snow a few more times before the end of the season,” says
- Meet the Michigan athletes competing in 2018 Winter . . .
Michigan Sports Meet the Michigan athletes competing in 2018 Winter Olympics